Mar 26, 2013

My imagination


imagine
Ingenuity
A world of ideas, beliefs and occurrences that haven’t been perceived in any form in reality, unseen, unheard and unfelt; is a typical description of a fantasy existence. The art of imagining entails a cycle of image creation, unique to each one of us. A process that has the power to create freedom in exile and calm in a storm; imagination sows the seeds of invention, innovation and origination. As Einstein rightly identified, imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited in its scope while imagination encircles the world and parts beyond it. At the same time he also emphasized that imagination was impossible without knowledge…
Practicality vs. Reality
While imagination is mandatory for novel ideation, reality drives the world. However imagination itself enhances the quality of realism when it becomes it. If you don't conceive it, you can’t perceive it, rarely believe it thus never achieve it. 
work on your imagination
The world that each one visualizes is truly a conglomeration of perceptions. Nothing is what it is; it indeed is what it appears to us. Consider the quantum of envisioning human beings use in a mundane existence:
    really imagine
  • I imagine that she dislikes me
  • Hence I don't adore her either
  • I believe we aren’t good friends
  • We keep distant from each other
Or
  • I imagine that I will fail at this
  • I begin to lose my confidence
  • I flounder during my interview
  • I fail it and do not get that job
Or
  • I visualize that man can fly
  • I create the right machine
  • I believe that it will succeed
  • I do it (the Wright Brothers)
Or
  • I imagine I’m slim and petite
  • It motivates me to exercise
  • I formulate a fitness protocol
  • I lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks!
Imaginations know how to transform themselves into beliefs. Beliefs point to practical activity. They motivate action and can direct it appropriately or unfittingly.
Pragmatism
Science has till date offered explanation for a multitude of problems and complexities. Yet ingenuity, the source of invention is still respected only if it seems to fall in realm of reality. We mustn’t forget that the Wright brothers were not deemed ‘right’ until they succeeded in their endeavor of making man ‘fly’ by creating the very first aircraft. The imaginative souls have to bear condemnation and stand strong to transform their creative visualization to reality. Pure imaginary existence with no reality base indeed qualifies as fiction, often as neuroses and frequently as delusion and psychosis too. Drawing the line between fantasy and reality is imperative. We live in the real world where we use imagination to make it a better place.
Dividing line
Creative envisioning: imagining how your new home would look after the renovation and redesigning; envisaging the wedding outfit when its completed, picturing your life once you get that wonderful job and conceiving a world without terror are permissible visions. The world needs your inventiveness. All of human cognition is based on imagination. You envisioned the sun moving with you while you were in the car in childhood; today you know the reality of the earth’s rotation. Nothing is purely observational; everything is a morph of sense and imagination…

No comments:

Post a Comment